It's so easy, a kid could do it.
Do you struggle with dinner ideas? No worries! Let us do the work! Enjoy this quick and tasty meal for your next dinner!
This recipe is a quick and easy meal for any occasion. It’s a fan-favorite of most kids and your spouse will appreciate a warm meal on the table! Give it a try tonight!
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 12 oz of cooked Ziti
- 14.5 oz jar of your choice Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Handful of breadcrumbs sprinkled over top
- Spread pasta out in your casserole dish.
- Top with your choice Alfredo sauce
- Add chicken
- Add mozzarella cheese
- Followed by Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top
- Baked at 350 for 20 minutes
You may also like A Very Scary Bloody Mary