Need a cooler from fighting the demogorgons? Baskin-Robbins has teamed up with Netflix to launch a few Stranger Things-inspired sweets. Because, in case you missed it, the sci-fi horror series is back for its third and final season July 4.
“We wanted to give fans a taste of the new season of Stranger Things and are thrilled to partner with Netflix to give customers across the country an experience straight out of Hawkins, Indiana,” vice president of marketing Carol Austin said in a statement. “Whether you love the show or just love some seriously delicious ice cream creations, we’ve got something for everyone.”
Earlier this week, BR announced two Flavors of the Month for June: Eleven’s Heaven and Upside Down Pralines. The first is a waffle cone-flavored ice cream (I know, WOAH) with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and chocolate icing. The latter is chocolate with praline pecans and chocolate caramel swirled in.
If you think those sound epic just wait, because there’s more:
- The Upside Down Sundae includes praline scoops and toppings on the bottom.
- The Demogorgon Sundae is served in a waffle bowl that “frightfully resembles” the monster.
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat is basically an ice cream and candy ‘za. It has a Snickers ice cream crust and topped with fudge and M&M’s to look like Christmas lights.
- USS Butterscotch Quarts are filled with butterscotch toffee ice cream and a toffee ribbon.
- Elevenade Freeze = ice cream + Minute Maid Lemonade.
Story courtesy delish.com