Having a party to celebrate the scariest day of the year and need drinks ideas? Look no further!
Check out these easy and fun recipes to bring some life and flavor to your get-together.
As always, be sure to drink responsibly!
When prepared correctly, you will have a creepy punch bowl and a delicious beverage!
You will need:
- 1 (10 oz.) package of frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 2 liters of ginger ale
- 2 liters of sparkling apple cider
Halloween Candy Corn Jell-O shots
If you’re a lover of the most popular candy in Alabama, you will love this unique twist on the treat. It’s also great to enjoy with the actual candy on the side!
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 oz.) package of lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 2 cups of vodka, divided
- Ice cubes
- 1 (3 oz.) package orange-flavored gelatin mix
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 (.25 oz) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup light rim
Salem Witch Cocktail
Watch out – this fruity and boozy beverage just might put you under a spell!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 fl. oz. vodka
- 1/2 fl. oz. raspberry schnapps
- 1/2 fl. oz. melon liquor
- 1 splash lime juice
- 1/4 sweet and sour mix
- 1 fl. oz. club soda
- 1 splash grenadine syrup