Sit back, relax and don't drop your glass at Cheers Huntsville
You’ve traveled to Nashville for the ever-popular Nashville Cocktail Festival. But, now you can experience the sights and sounds of craft cocktail making, right here in Huntsville.
Cheers Huntsville comes to Alabama for the very first time offering a premier celebration of craft cocktails, boutique wines, and artisan ales. The festival will feature select experiences, spread throughout the city as well as the Grand Tasting Gala which will feature dozens of brands, bartenders and enthusiasts sharing their recipes and stories with you in an open forum tasting hall at Campus 805!
When is it: August 9-10th
Friday, August 9th
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka Happy Hour – menu takeover, designed by the talented bar team at SIP! Ticket price is $17.55
- George Dickel Happy Hour – cocktails and tastings of the entire portfolio from Cascade Hollow! Ticket price is $17.55
- Makers Mark Bourbon Dinner – Enjoy paired whiskey cocktails alongside an award-winning menu in the wine cellar at Cotton Row! Ticket price is $150.00.
- The Gin Experience – Learn about the history of Tanqueray London Dry and craft your own cocktail. Ticket price is $40.00.
Then on August 10th
- Experience the Grand Tasting Gala – sample dozens of brands and engage with the movers and shakers of the southern beverage industry! $45.oo
Follow Cheers Huntsville on Facebook for updates!
Grab the gang cause this sounds like one of a kind summer event that comes with a built-in party!
Enjoy, but remember to drink responsibly!