National French Fry Day is tomorrow, July 13, and Offers.com has rounded up 15+ freebies and deals to help you celebrate America’s favorite burger pairing. Because if there’s one thing better than fries, it’s free fries.
- Burger 21: Participating locations will offer Buffalo Ranch fries.
- BurgerFi: Get a regular-size order of fries for $1 all day at select locations.
- Carl’s Jr.: Sign up for the Carl’s Jr. email list and get a coupon for a free small order of fries and small drink with purchase of any Western Bacon Cheeseburger. Plus, try the new Western Fries (natural cut fries coated in Western seasoning) starting at $2.99.
- Checkers: Get a coupon for free fries, just for signing up for the email list.
- Farmer Boys: Get $1 fries with any purchase 12 p.m. to close at participating locations. You must show or mention this offer.
- Hardee’s: Sign up for the email list, and get a free small fries and small drink with the purchase of any 1/3-lb. Thickburger.
- IHOP: Get unlimited fries with your Classic Steakburger when you dine in.
- McDonald’s: Celebrate National French Fry Day with these deals, available only to those who have the McDonald’s app: $1 small fries or hash browns through July 21 and $1 medium fries on Fridays with any $1 purchase made via the app.
- Mooyah: Get a free personal order of fries when you download the Mooyah rewards app.
- Red Robin: Enjoy bottomless steak fries when you order any $6.99 all-day burger option.
- Sheetz: Get a free bag of fries when you order via the app on July 13.
- Sonny’s BBQ: All day on July 13, get all-you-can-eat Crinkle Cut Fries.
- Taco Bell: Nacho Fries are back for a limited time. Get one order for $1.29.
- Uber Eats: Get a free medium order of fries with any McDonald’s order you place on Uber Eats starting 11 a.m. local time. Just add a medium fries to your McDelivery order and enter the promo code (which you’ll find in the app).
- Wienerschnitzel: Through July 28, get $1 off any regular or large Chili Cheese Fries.
- Wingstop: Sign up for The Club loyalty program, and get a free order of fries.
Offers.com also surveyed 1,062 Americans to find out which fast food outlet is serving up the country’s fave fries and there was a clear winner — McDonald’s. Here’s the full breakdown of results:
- McDonalds – 43%
- Chick-fil-A – 18%
- Wendy’s – 13%
- In-N-Out Burger – 9%
- Arby’s – 8%
- Shake Shack – 5%
- Other – 4%