If you have the need for speed, you won't want to miss this event!
Guntersville Lake Hydrofest will be this summer’s biggest event at the lake featuring four classes of hydroplanes and two concerts. The weekend of racing on the South’s fastest water will open Friday, June 28 with testing and qualifying. Competitive racing will take place on Saturday and Sunday, June 29-30. A free kid’s zone with waterslides, static displays, and food vendors will round out the weekend.
Tickets for Guntersville Lake Hydrofest are available now and can be purchased at one of our local outlets:
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce – 316 Sand Mountain Dr. Albertville, AL 35950
- Marshall County Convention and Visitors Bureau – 200 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Arab Chamber of Commerce – 1157 N Main St, Arab, AL 35016
- Boaz Area Chamber of Commerce – 100 Bartlett Ave, Boaz, AL 35957
- Mosley Monogram – 444 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Sand Mountain Toyota – 9167 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950
- Santa Fe – 7349 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950
- Bakers on Main – 336 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
Ticket prices for the Guntersville Lake Hydrofest are as follows:
- Adult general admission: $20 per weekend pass
- Children, ages 6-12 general admission: $10 per weekend pass (children age 5 and under will be free)
- Adult Ultimate Weekend Pass: $40 per weekend pass
- Children, ages 6-12 Ultimate Weekend Pass: $30 per weekend pass
The Ultimate weekend pass includes admission into the event, free transportation to see the boats as long as there is a seat on the bus at any time throughout the three days of racing, a commemorative event program, and a fan pack with HydroFest merchandise.
In partnership with the City of Guntersville, HydroFest will include two evening concerts this year. On Friday, Grammy-Award winning artist Zach Williams will perform, and Saturday night’s concert will be a 70’s reunion when two of the biggest music bands of the era, Orleans and Firefall, take the stage. Concerts are included in the admission price and will be located inside the event venue on Sunset Drive.
To keep cool during the June heat and to have a designated space for family and friends to gather, personal tent spaces will be available for $50. This includes a 15’ X 15’ area inside the event venue where guests can set up their tents/chairs and leave them through the weekend. There are limited tent spaces left so grab yours today.