Life is short. Drink up.
Add a little splash of Japanese flavor to your favorite drink! Check out this tasty Japanese seventy-five special at Yoshi Sushi Fusion today!
- Splash of Gim
- Elderflower Liqueur
- Simple Syrup
- Splash of Orange Juice
- lemon Twist
- To get started add a splash of gin.
- next, add 1.25 Elderflower Liqueur.
- Then add a splash of simple syrup to sweeten things up.
- Next, add a splash of orange juice.
- Then top with champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Shake things up at your next party with this awesome drink recipe!
You may also like a Frozen Screwdriver from City Hardware