In Partnership with the Southern Weekend

Kappa Delta’s 19th Annual Shamrock 5K

Run for the cause, this is your chance to fight child abuse in the Tennessee Valley!

Join the sisters of Kappa Delta in their 19th Annual Shamrock 5K runĀ  to help end child abuse! 80% of the proceeds that raised will stay in our community, benefiting the local National Children’s Advocacy Center, while the other 20% will be given to their national philanthropy Prevent Child Abuse America.

Runner’s tickets are $25 and include the cost to run, a runner’s t-shirt, and a pasta dinner at the get-ready-for-the race, “Carb Feast” the night before the run from 6:00-8:00 PM at the Kappa Delta house.
Get your tickets here!

Packet pickup will at Fleet Feet March 29th, from 11:00 AM-6:00 pm at Fleet Feet in Jones Valley.

The run will start at 8:00 AM the following day, but get there starting at 7:00 AM for late packet pick up! The start and finish lines are on Greek Row.

Be the someone that makes a difference in a child’s life!

Pick up packets before race day at: Fleet Feet:
2722 Carl T Jones Dr SE Unit B2, Huntsville, AL 35802

The run will take place:
Kappa Delta House, 518 John Wright Drive Northwest, Huntsville, AL 35805

**Please note that tickets can be bought the day of the race but there will be a $10 up charge.