The best pumpkin muffin recipe
Fall is almost here and if you can’t wait for the pumpkin spice, cozy sweater, crunchy leaves, cooler weather season, try making these delicious pumpkin muffins! (Or bookmark this page and come back to it when fall actually begins.)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (*You can also use vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a standard size muffin tin with paper liners.
- In one bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ground cloves, and nutmeg. Then set this bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil or vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine. Do not over mix.
- Fill muffin liners so each one is nearly full.
- Bake the muffins for 20 – 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.