With fall, comes pumpkins. There's just something about a pumpkin sitting on the front porch that makes you feel good inside. Check out these local patches to find your favorite gourd. Much of these activities are outside, but be sure to bring your mask for when you can not social distance.
Lyon Family Farms
Lyon Family Farms has it all. A corn maze, huge slides, pig races, tractor rides, and of course pumpkins! Bring the whole family and spend the day at one of the largest pumpkin patches in the Tennessee Valley.
- How much: Tickets starting at $9.95 per person. Click here for full list of tickets prices
- Where: 130 Bellview Rd, Taft, TN 38488
- When: Thursday & Friday 10 am – 8 pm, Saturday 9 am – 6 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
The Belue Place Pumpkin Patch
The Belue Place Pumpkin Patch is sure to be lots of fun for the whole family. This working farm in Lexington lets you pick your very own pumpkin and has other activities like a petting zoo, hayrides, and a corn maze. Your family will love spending the day here.
- How Much: $12 per person, includes one pumpkin and all activities
- Where: 700 County Road 513, Lexington, AL 35648
- When: Saturday 10 am – 5 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
While mostly known for their fresh fruit and vegetables, Isom’s has a wide variety of pumpkins both big and small that make for the perfect decoration or jack-o-lantern. And while you’re there, be sure to treat yourself to an apple cider slushie!
- How much: Pumpkins range between $2 – 5
- Where: 24012 US Highway 72 Athens, AL 35613
- When: 8 am – 6 pm every day
4D Farm offers a wide variety of farm activities including pony rides, a petting zoo & corn maze, and of course, a pumpkin patch. You’ll love spending the day here and it’s well worth the drive to Cullman!
- How much: Tickets starting at $9.95. Click here for full list of ticket prices.
- Where: 7182 County Rd 703, Cullman, AL 35055
- When: Wednesday & Thursday 1 pm – 7 pm, Friday & Saturday 10 am – 8 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 7 pm
Hidden Rivers Farm
Featuring a pumpkin patch, corn maze, and a whole host of other family-friendly activities, Hidden Rivers Farm was created by two sisters who wanted to share their love of farming with the community. And for you football fans, there’s also a tailgate tent.
- Admission: $8 per person, 2 & under are free
- Where: 298 Goose Pond Rd, Hartselle, AL 35640
- When: Friday 3 pm – 7 pm, Saturday & Sunday 10 am – 7 pm
Down on the Farm
Make the trip to Rainsville and visit Down on the Farm for a full day of fall fun. Take the hayride over to the pumpkin patch where the perfect pumpkin is waiting for you. And while you’re there, be sure to let the kids jump into the corn pit or learn about agriculture at the Discovery Learning Loft.
- Admission: Starting at $9 per person
- Where: 32257 Heaton Rd, Rainsville, AL 35986
- When: Saturday 10 am – 8 pm, Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
This family-owned and operated farm is celebrating its 25th year of providing the Tennessee Valley with some of the best fall activities your family will love. From the massive slides and petting zoo to the pumpkin patch and hay maze, you’ll love spending the day at Tate Farms. Also, did we mention there’s a day dedicated to smashing pumpkins?
- Admission: $12 per person
- Where: 8414 Moores Mill Rd, Meridianville, AL 35759
- When: Thursday & Friday 2 pm – 7 pm, Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
Sand Mountain Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
Featuring a 14-acre corn maze, wagon rides, duck races, play barn & pumpkin patch, this spot in Sardis will make the perfect weekend to get out and enjoy the outdoors. They also have the fan-favorite Zombie Splatter on the weekends, which is a wagon ride through Zombieville with a mounted paintball gun.
- Admission: Tickets starting at $10
- Where: 8420 Cox Gap Rd, Sardis, AL 35956
- When: Wednesday & Thursday 4 pm – 9 pm, Friday 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday, 10 am – 11 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 9 pm
This working farm in the Shoals has been making family memories since 1996. Appreciate the outdoors as you take the short stroll to one of the three pumpkin patches and be sure to stop by the kitchen for some good country cooking or shop their wide selection of mums.
- Admission: Pumpkin Patch admission is $3.25, pumpkins start at $3
- Where: 8211 County Road 7, Florence, AL 35633
- When: Saturday 10 am – 6 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm, Weekdays 3 pm – 6 pm
Isbell's Pumpkin Farm
Isbell’s Pumpkin Farm has a petting zoo, jump pillow, gem mining and more! And of course, you can always pick your very own pumpkin to take home.
- Admission: $9 per person
- Where: 2988 Aycock Cemetery Road, Leighton, AL 35646
- When: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 3:30 pm – 7 pm, Saturday 10 am – 6 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 6pm