This will be your go-to dip for every party!
There is no such thing as an easier recipe than this one here! It’s perfect for any event or party or just a quick treat for the family!
This recipe is a quick and easy meal for any occasion. It’s a fan-favorite of most kids and your spouse will appreciate a warm meal on the table!
- 32 oz sour cream
- 1 package of ranch seasoning
- 6 slices of bacon cooked to crispy and crumbled. Reserve some for topping
- 1 cup of Colby jack cheese, shredded.
- 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded. Reserve some for topping
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together until combined the sour cream, ranch seasoning.
- Add the chopped bacon, shredded cheese, and 1/2 of the chopped green onions
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Top with remaining chopped bacon, shredded cheese, and green onions
- Serve with your favorite chips
You may also like Baked Alfredo.